As humans, we are quicker to find out red flags in other people than the ones in ourselves.
Call it a personal bias or just ignorance, but until we see ourselves for what we are without a rose-colored glass or a judgment, there are no opportunities to improve. This also directly impacts our confidence and creativity.
Want to make better rational decisions, nurture your relationships and communicate more effectively?
Look at yourself in a mirror and try to spot your red flags – small things that go unnoticed by ourselves.
Here are five red flags to look out for in yourself:
Are you constantly
- Criticizing and putting yourself down
- Blaming others or the circumstances for failures, always
- Not standing up for yourself due to the fear of conflict/fear
- Basing our worth on people’s validation/approval
- Allowing people to cross our boundaries
As you might already know, being self-aware, accepting, and recognizing your flaws are the right steps toward change and improvement.
Like what you hear?
Ask me about my ongoing self-development program on “How to be Happy And Successful” and equip yourself with the tools and learn to be happy and successful.
You will increase your effectiveness at work, business, and other aspects of your life.
Don’t forget to sponsor your team members to help them create a balance between work and well-being.
With over 35 years of experience in corporate training, coaching, and mentoring, Mr. Sukhdeepak Malvai has coached more than 25,000 people. This program is crafted from his experience, knowledge, and passion.
The program includes:
- Weekly 90 minutes coaching sessions via Zoom
- Get mentored by Mr. Malvai personally
- New coaching topics each month to address each sphere of life.
- Have reliable accountability partners who share your journey and keep you on your toes.
- Pay once and get lifetime access